Tuesday, May 14, 2013

May 14, 2013

Now that exams are over I can return to progressing in my extended essay. Deadlines have naturally become more of an issue recently due to the increasing work and my confidence that summer will be a sufficient amount of time.

However, it has now been made clear that progression is necessary in identifying the authenticity of work and therefore I will have to do more preliminary research than I originally entailed before my own scheduled deadlines. Theoretically my own deadlines (as is written is my agenda) were as follows:

June 14: School Ends
June 18: Compilation and complete analysis of text from different sources, etc. Cited
June 25: Research completed in all aspects and interviews already progressed
June 30: First draft complete
Break during August due to actual summer plans and travelling 
September 1: External elements added along with formation (i.e. bibliography, title page, etc)
September 8: Revision of draft from feedback collected
September 11: Turned in of a revised first draft

However I have modified my own schedule to be as follows:

May 15: Compilation and complete analysis of text from different sources etc. Begin works cited
May 16: Begin research for majority of essay
May 17:  Have bulk of research completed
May 19: Completed research in all aspects of essay + completion of macro outline
May 21: Micro Outline completed
May 26: First draft completed (full word count)
May 28: Formatting completed - external aspects such as bibliography, title page, etc

No comments:

Post a Comment