I had a brief discussion with Mr. Petzold today during lunch in reference to the different elements of my extended essay. Because I have decided to tackle the combination of three different subjects in my EE (including Literature, History and Economics) there are a few conflicts that I have come across.
During my research and analysis I realized that there were elements of the economic essay vs. the literature essay that dont match. For example the focus of my essay is very much guided towards the history and literature aspect of it, however the economic essay requires graphs and charts to be utilized. These elements seemed unnecessary in my research and to find them would be additional work. Economics, though prevalent in proving my point was not the focus.
Therefore after discussion, it was established that graphs and charts such as the economic essay was in reference to, wouldn't needed. If I focused, as I would have liked, on the history and literature element of the essay, and therefore pushed economics to be a small consideration, as I would have liked, then graphs, etc, would not be necessary.
No comments:
Post a Comment