Monday, January 28, 2013

January 29, 2013

I am definitely falling behind right now, and to be honest the current EE feeling is that this is one piece of stress that - unlike everything else - might have a potential to be postponed! There is a lot of current pressure at the moment to complete large portions of the EE before the summer holidays which at this moment I am not the only one who has plans for that.

However, due to the upcoming deadlines I have already read through the portion of 1984 that I plan on looking into.

Now that the issue has changed slightly so that it has to be more of a "contemporary" situation, I am perhaps thinking of bending the question so that it could perhaps be from a "contemporary historians" perspective or even a "revisionist." Either of these options allows me to take my previous question and place it into a more modernly relateable context.

I plan on discussing this with my History teacher for his opinions as well as my Lit teacher to see if this will be possible or if by analyzing it through this light with impair some of the main themes.

No comments:

Post a Comment