As I mentioned before, I have had to recently change my plan after I realized that I was not going to be able to simply put off the extended essay until after this year's exams were over.
However I still believe that I have the ability to meet these coming deadlines without stretching myself to thin and stressing myself out.
To do so, I plan on collecting the majority of the information and compiling that into paragraph forms throughout the process. This way I can continue to gather pieces of information and put them together into a very rough essay structure that I can then take and efficiently edit come the end of exams and summer.
This is actually, upon reflection, an even more efficient plan than I had previously had, as it allows to me to use the small pieces of research that I compile throughout the process and utilize these in the most efficient matter.
Now let's see if I can actually keep this up to date!
No comments:
Post a Comment